Heated Mittens for Skiing
Calling all skiers and snowboarding enthusiasts! These water-resistant mittens were made for you (and those who work outside in harsh weather). If you’re hitting the slopes, shoveling snow, or working, these mittens are guaranteed to keep your hands warm for up to 6 hours.
Designed with a unique split-finger construction, the interior fits like a glove. A Taslan fabric and soft goatskin palm exterior are perfectly combined for warmth, comfort, and durability.
- Split-Finger Design: The heated mittens have been upgraded with separate fingers inside offering excellent dexterity like gloves without sacrificing the warmth.
- Breathable & Water-Resistant: Made with genuine goatskin, Taslan shell, and packed with 3M Thinsulate insulation, these mittens not only provide a water-resistant and breathable shield but also trap heat efficiently to keep your fingers and hands warm all day long.
- Optimized Heating Area: Thanks to the split-finger design, the durable composite coating heating elements wrap from the back of the hands to the front of each finger to maximize and evenly distribute the heat.
- Ergonomic & Comfortable Fitting: 3-piece cutting (fingers, palm, wrist) and ergonomic pre-curved design help increase dexterity and make the mittens fit your hands better. You can easily adjust for the most comfortable fit with the added velcro wrist.
- 1 Pair of Heated Mittens
- 2 × Lithium-Ion Batteries (2200 mAh, 7.4V)
- 1 × US Charger (Input voltage: 100-240V)
- 1 × User Manual (English,)
L, M, S, XL, XS, XXL